SAME-DAY CROWNS IN WALDORF
Get a new dental crown in just one appointment!
VISIT TODAY | SMILE TODAY
With same-day crowns, you’ll skip all the troubles of traditional crowns – without comprising quality!
- No messy impressions
- No temporary crowns
- No waiting days or weeks for your final crown
- No additional appointments
Using modern CAD/CAM imaging, our dentists design, create, and place your custom dental crown during one single visit.
The procedure is quick and comfortable, and your new crown is durable and natural looking.
Discover the advantages of same-day crowns!
HOW DO WE CREATE A CROWN IN ONE DAY?
Exam and Prep
We’ll examine and prepare your decayed or fractured tooth for digital imaging.
We’ll comfortably take digital impressions using 3D imaging cameras and software to start designing your custom crown.
Design the Crown
This is where the magic happens! Using the 3D impressions, this incredible technology will craft your crown right before your eyes.
Your Waldorf dentist will polish, adjust, and place your beautiful restoration. You’ll walk out of our office with a permanent crown with exceptional aesthetics.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT CEREC CROWNS?
- What does CEREC stand for? CEREC… This text opens a new tab to the CEREC website… stands for:
CEREC has been around for more than 35 years, and Dr. Silberman was one of the first dentists to offer CEREC crowns in the Waldorf, MD area.
- Why would I need a dental crown? You may need a crown if you have:
- A broken tooth
- Severe decay
- Cosmetic concerns
- Root canal treatment
Crowns look and feel just like your natural tooth. The porcelain crowns we offer are often favored because the color and translucence more closely match the appearance of natural teeth.
If you think you need a crown or want a complimentary second opinion, contact us for an appointment.
- What’s the difference between CEREC and traditional crowns? Traditional crowns: Crowns require manual impressions, multiple visits to the dentist, the placement of a temporary crown after the tooth is prepared, and waiting days or weeks for the lab to make your crown.
We may recommend traditional crowns under some circumstances, but most times, you’ll be eligible for a CEREC crown – you can even watch it get milled in our office!
CEREC same-day crowns: Technology perfected over the last 30 years gives dentists tools to prepare and place a permanent crown in a single appointment. A comfortable oral camera provides 3D digital images of the tooth. The images are then used to design your crown digitally. In minutes, a sophisticated milling machine creates your crown from a single piece of porcelain. All of this is done in one appointment!
- How much do same-day crowns cost? The cost of a same-day crown is comparable to a traditional crown.
However, you may end up saving more money with a CEREC crown because you only need one appointment, thus minimizing driving to and from appointments, taking time off work, paying for childcare, etc.
Want to find out how much your crown will cost in Waldorf, MD?
Book a consultation at The Silberman Dental Group!
During your visit, we’ll give you a cost estimate and discuss payment options, including dental insurance, third-party financing, and our dental savings plan that offers a 15% discount on procedures like this.
- Are CEREC crowns covered by insurance? Most dental insurance plans cover dental crowns when needed for restorative purposes and treat CEREC and traditional crowns equally.
Don’t have dental insurance?
Check out our in-house membership plan where you can save 15% on restorative procedures, like same-day crowns!
Request a free consultation or second opinion for