The Silberman Dental Group Membership Plan
No dental insurance? Here's an affordable alternative.
Save Money on Dental Care
Get instant access to an affordable dentist in Waldorf, MD.
Did you lose your dental insurance? Want an economical dental plan to cover your essential care? You asked. We listened!
The Silberman Dental Group membership plan allows patients without dental insurance to receive high-quality dentistry, minus the high out-of-pocket expenses and insurance hassles.
You’ll receive all your preventative dental care (cleanings and x-rays) at no additional cost. Plus, you’ll get a 15% discount on other services.
Your benefits will start the day you join, so there’s no reason to wait. See how much money you could save by signing up!
Why It’s Better than Insurance
Which Plan Is Best for You?
Ages 0 – 13
Ages 0 – 13
Wynelle T., (Actual Silberman Patient)
Marsha K. (Actual Silberman Patient)
Antonio M., (Actual Silberman Patient)
Details You Should Know
- How Does the Membership Plan Work?
First, sign up online.
Then, schedule an appointment with Dr. Silberman or Dr. Barakh. We’ll need to confirm you signed up for the correct plan based on your dental needs. For example, if we find that you have gum disease, you’ll need the Perio plan.
To redeem your benefits and the 15% discount, you must be current on payments. As long as you maintain that, you can continue to get all your dental care completed throughout the year.
If you need a treatment not included in the membership plan, you must pay at the time of service. The good news is you’ll get a 15% discount!
Any treatments completed by specialists outside of our practice are not covered.
- Can I Add Family Members? Yes! You can add children and adults to your membership plan.
The member portal makes it easy to add members, access plans, and make payments.
- How Long Does the Plan Last? The Silberman Dental Group membership plan runs for 12 months from the day you sign up.
You’ll receive an email reminder 45 days before it automatically renews.
You can opt-out of automatic renewal from the member portal.
- Can I Cancel My Membership? If you cancel within 30 days of signing up and have not used any plan services, you will receive a full refund.
If services have been used, you may be eligible for a refund equivalent to a pro-rata portion of your purchase.
If it’s been more than 30 days since you signed up and you would like to cancel, please contact us … Click to go to the page of Contact … directly.
- Is This Considered Dental Insurance? No, our membership plan is not considered dental insurance or a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act.
- Can I Use This with Dental Insurance? No, the dental saving plan benefits can not be combined with dental insurance or other special offers.