To prepare for your visit with our Waldorf dentists, we invite you to complete our patient forms. Completing your patient forms before your appointment will save you some time at our dental office and will help to ensure that your first visit is streamlined and efficient.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Cash and Checks
At The Silberman Dental Group, we are committed to making high-quality, comfortable dental care available to you and your family. This includes maximizing the most out of your insurance benefits. We accept all PPO dental insurance plans, and we are glad to submit your insurance claims forms for you as a courtesy.
Dental insurance changes constantly. Please call your insurance company to inquire about The Silberman Dental Group. We are always happy to answer your questions and to file claims for you. We will always work diligently to maximize your dental insurance benefits.
We accept all PPO dental insurance policies! We participate with those listed below and may participate with the one you have, which is not listed below.
Ask us to explain the difference between accepting and participating when it pertains to insurance companies.
- Aenta PPO/ Denex Dent Al/ Coventry PPO
- Ameritas (is part of Principal PPO)
- Assurant/ DHA PPO (is part of Sun Life Financial)
- Careington Platinum/ Prudential/ Renaissance Dent AL
- CIGNA DPPO/ Total CIGNA Network PPO (No Advantage)
- GEHA Connection Dent AL/Federal Dental (is part of Cigna)
- Guardian PPO/National Elevators Local
- Principal PPO/ Reliant Standard/ The Standard
- United Healthcare PPO
- United Health One (for college students only)
- Dent AL Benefits Providers (is part of United Healthcare)
- Dentaquest Choice Connect Dental Pro
- Metlife PDP plus/ Metlife Federal Dental
- Sun Life Financial (is part of Alliance)
- Onenet PPO (is part of United Healthcare)
- UNUM (is part of Carcington)
We do not accept MEDICAID, MEDICARE, HMO OR DMO
Join our in-house dental membership plan! This affordable alternative to dental insurance covers all your preventative care at 100% and includes a 15% discount on other services. The best part? There’s no waiting period. You can start saving money right away!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT?
Walk into our office and our front office staff will greet you with a big smile. They will greet you by name and will answer any questions you may have.
We want to get to know you. At your first appointment, you’ll spend one-on-one time with your hygienist where we’ll discuss your goals, do a comprehensive exam, and get a thorough cleaning.
Dr. Silberman or Dr. Barakh will come in after your cleaning and get to know you personally to finish up the exam. They’ll listen to your concerns, go over your exam, and will conduct an oral cancer screening.
After our dentist reports his findings, he’ll leave the decision up to you on how you want to proceed. We understand everyone has different circumstances and whenever possible, we offer more than one treatment option to ensure your smile is healthy and within your comfort zone.