COSMETIC DENTISTRY & RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
OUR COSMETIC & RESTORATIVE SERVICES
HOW CAN RESTORATIVE & COSMETIC DENTISTRY CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
Does your smile ever embarrass you? It’s possible to give your smile a second chance with services designed to fix all smile flaws.
Our cosmetic dentistry treatments can help you reach your smile potential. Our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Silberman combines his artistic skills with years of experience and technical knowledge to improve the appearance of your teeth and smile.
If you are not satisfied with the physical appearance of your smile, it is our goal to make sure you have the confidence to smile again. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures to correct all your aesthetic issues.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
Love Your Smile Again
Are you missing teeth? Do you have chipped or cracked teeth? Do you find yourself hiding your smile? With cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Silberman can craft a beautiful smile unique only to YOU. You can finally feel proud of life’s moments!
If you’re missing teeth or your teeth are severely damaged, it can be painful and difficult to speak with clarity and enjoy your favorite foods. With high-quality restorative dentistry, it’s possible to restore your tooth’s function and durability, giving you a second chance to have a beautiful smile.
Every smile is different. We take as much time as you need to personally consult with you and decide on the best treatment plan that will give the best results.
Unlike traditional crowns, CEREC Same-Day Crowns allow Dr. Silberman and his team to prepare and place a permanent crown in a single appointment. The process uses an advanced 3D imaging camera, so no messy impressions are needed, and since your new crown is created and milled in-house from a single piece of porcelain, CEREC allows us to beautifully blend your new crown with your natural smile. No temporaries needed!
We are dedicated to providing you with custom dentures that fit your specific dental needs. Dentures are removable and are created to mimic the appearance and feel of natural teeth and gum tissue.
We offer two main types of dentures:
- Full Dentures: Used to replace all of the natural teeth in the upper and/or lower jaws. Conventional full dentures are placed after the gum tissue has healed, which is usually several months after the teeth are extracted. Immediate dentures are placed immediately after the teeth are removed. At no time do you leave our office without teeth and a beautiful smile.
- Partial Dentures: Used when some natural teeth remain. Partial dentures can have a metal frame or be created entirely from acrylic, giving you a more natural smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures: One option we can offer is an implant-supported denture. There is a removable as well as a fixed option of implant retained dentures. This is not just for people who are missing all of their teeth. We can use implants to make partial dentures more stable. Dr. Silberman uses a team approach for implant-retained dentures. After a comprehensive examination, Dr. Silberman, along with specialists in periodontal and oral surgery, share information to ensure the best implant-retained denture option for you.
Want to learn more about dentures? Watch our videos!
Bridges are used to replace missing teeth, improving the function and beauty of your smile! A dental bridge is composed of two or more dental crowns and one or more artificial teeth. Dr. Silberman places the dental crowns on the teeth adjacent to the gap to support and anchor the artificial tooth. A dental bridge can improve your smile by:
- Alleviating stress on the bite
- Enhancing the appearance of your smile
- Preventing other teeth from shifting in the mouth
- Improving your ability to chew, eat, and speak normally
We welcome you to contact our dental office in Waldorf, Maryland for more information on dental bridges and our other tooth replacement options.
Want to learn more about porcelain bridges? Watch our video!
Do you have missing teeth? Dental implants may be an excellent option for you!
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a small titanium post placed into the upper or lower jawbone during a short surgical dental procedure. For the replacement of a single tooth, the implant acts as the root of the tooth.
Implants provide many benefits:
- Providing a solid and stable support for your jawbone
- Neighboring teeth are not affected
- Look and feel natural
- Used to anchor a denture or bridge instead of simply replacing a single tooth
- Make it easier to speak and chew
- Restore lost facial volume
Who will place my implant?
Dr. Silberman uses a team approach for implants. After a comprehensive examination, Dr. Silberman, along with specialists in periodontal and oral surgery, share information to ensure the best implant restoration.
All members of the implant team stay in close contact with each other to make sure everyone clearly understands what needs to be done to meet the patient’s expectations. Dr. Silberman is available to his patient through every stage of treatment during the process. In the end, you’ll have a beautiful smile – free from missing teeth!
Would you like a flawless, beautiful smile? Porcelain veneers are a popular option to take your smile from ordinary to extraordinary. Veneers might be right for you if you are interested in correcting:
- Gaps or spaces between the teeth
- Stains or discoloration on the surface of the teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Irregularly shaped teeth
- Chipped, cracked, or worn teeth
We understand an attractive, inviting smile can greatly impact your self-esteem, and we are dedicated to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams. Talk to Dr. Silberman today for a complimentary consultation!
Teeth whitening is the most popular and effective cosmetic dental treatment. It works to remove stains and discoloration caused by aging, food and drink, smoking, medications, and more. The end result is a bright, white smile that will leave you looking younger and feeling more confident.
At The Silberman Dental Group, we offer take-home teeth whitening, which includes custom-fitted trays and whitening gel. You’ll love our whitening product because it:
- Is fast-acting, giving you quick results
- Minimizes exposure to peroxide that can damage your gums
- Will give you even results
- Minimizes tooth sensitivity
- Is free with our Free Teeth Whitening for Life Program
Teeth whitening can make all the difference. Give it a try today!
As a new or current patient of The Silberman Dental Group, you may be eligible for our Free Teeth Whitening for Life Program. That’s right – it’s completely free!
This program includes a free teeth whitening kit with take-home whitening trays and professional-strength whitening gel. You will be able to whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home as often as you want.
To take part in this program and receive more whitening gel when you run out, you must meet the program’s requirements, which include:
- Maintaining your regular six-month cleanings and checkups
- Not missing an appointment
- Completing recommended treatments
- Be current with bills
Click the button below to view all the details.
Are you tired of going to the dental office for multiple appointments for a dental crown? That’s no longer the case thanks to our CEREC machine in Waldorf, MD.
Your crown can be crafted in one visit (instead of multiple visits)
We’re one of a few offices who does same-day crowns in Waldorf, MD
No more messy impressions
No more temporaries
Beautiful aesthetic results