We want to welcome a Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team! We think you’ll love the ways our office is different from many dental practices. We have a positive, enjoyable environment in our practice, and a team dedicated to the highest level of patient care.
- We have an appreciative doctor known for his integrity and who is well established in the community.
- Our office is modern and well equipped with new overhead lighting, new A-dec chairs and other dental equipment you would need.
- You would work alongside two other great hygienists who work well together and would give you much support as you transition to our practice (our third hygienist is moving to the west coast).
- We offer a competitive salary, a good benefits package which includes short-term and long-term disability insurance, as well as life insurance.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Two paid snow days annually
- Two paid personal days annually
If you are enthusiastic about all aspects of the dental field, communicate well, are empathetic with patients, enjoy being part of a team, and are an upbeat person, please apply.
Knowledge of Eaglesoft (preferable) or Dentrix a must.
Send resume to Barbara@SilbermanDentalGroup.com or call 301-885-2505.