Don’t settle for less than a terrific job!
We are a busy established general dental practice with modern equipment and technology. We are looking for an experienced dental assistant who has a warm, professional image in person and on the phone and will build trust with our patients. We have a compassionate, welcoming upbeat team with two dentists who are a pleasure to work with.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Assisting chair-side.
- Using computers to update electronic patient records.
- Explain follow-up care to patients.
- Assist with clinical duties such as taking radiographs.
- Knowledge of dental software and the ability to record treatment information in patient records using dental software.
- Create, along with the dentists, CEREC Same-Day Crowns.
- Making patients comfortable before, during, and after dental treatment using excellent communication skills.
We think you will like working with us because:
- We are a group of professionals who are enthusiastic about dentistry, enjoy making a difference in our patient’s lives, compassionate, and fun-loving. We work hard but laugh a lot.
- Our two dentists are wonderful to work for because they are kind and both have a great sense of humor. They are known for their integrity and excellence in dentistry.
- Working with us can be part-time or full time (3, 4, or 5 days)
- No weekend or evening hours are required
- The Silberman Dental Group is a warm, caring dental practice that offers patients a great deal of personal attention and care. We offer a comfortable, family-friendly work environment and good benefits.
- Salary range of $20 to $29 an hour depending on skill level.
- $500 Signing Bonus to an applicant who has an Expanded Function Certificate (Qualified Dental Assistant Certificate) after completing 3 months with us.
- Excellent benefits including 8 paid holidays.
- Vacation pay.
- Sick leave.
- Short term disability and long term disability.
- Six weeks of paid maternity/paternity leave after adopting or having a baby. Another 6 weeks can be taken without pay if desired.
- Three-piece scrubs provided to all employees.
- Partial or full paid continuing education opportunities.
- Modern, upbeat office giving exceptional dental care.
- Must be X-Ray Certified in the State of Maryland.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in chairside assisting.
- Experience with Eaglesoft dental software is a huge plus.
- A Qualified Dental Assistant Certification (Expanded Function Assistant) is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of maintaining a safe working environment by complying with procedures and regulations.
Please send resume to Barbara@SilbermanDentalGroup.com or call 301-885-2505.