We would like to welcome you to our team!
New Year- Great job opportunity – Do you want changes for yourself in 2020?
We are adding a full-time position at our front desk because of growth in our practice.
We have a friendly team and a modern, well-equipped office. This is an upbeat environment and a team dedicated to the highest level of patient care. We work for a well-established dentist known for his integrity, professionalism, and sense of humor.
We do not work evenings or weekends and have every other Friday off.
1) The Silberman Dental Group offers a competitive salary
2) A benefits package which includes short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
3) Paid personal days
4) Paid vacation leave
5) Paid sick leave
Requirements of this position:
- Candidate must work well within a team.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must have at least one year of experience working in a dental practice.
- Candidate must have experience with Eaglesoft or Dentrix- we will not interview anyone who does not have experience with Eaglesoft or Dentrix. (experience with Eaglesoft is preferred)
Please send resume to Barbara@SilbermanDentalGroup.com or call 301-885-2505 to speak to Barbara.