DENTAL IMPLANTS IN WALDORF
A permanent solution for missing teeth.
WHAT IS A DENTAL IMPLANT?
The next best thing to your natural tooth.
Are you missing one or more teeth? Dental implants may be your best solution to replace your missing teeth permanently.
A dental implant replaces your entire tooth from root to crown. It restores your smile’s function, allowing you to eat and speak normally. It also restores your smile’s beauty, seamlessly blending in with your natural teeth.
A dental implant restoration consists of:
- A small titanium post, which is placed in your jawbone and acts as the tooth root.
- An abutment, which attaches to the post and secures your crown restoration.
- A crown, the visible part of your new tooth, which is custom designed by Dr. Silberman to blend with your smile.
Aside from permanently replacing your missing tooth, a dental implant also has many other benefits.
THE BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
Replacing your missing tooth with a dental implant goes beyond your physical appearance. Here are some of the many benefits you can expect with dental implants:
DR. SILBERMAN'S APPROACH TO DENTAL IMPLANTS
First, you will meet with Dr. Silberman to discuss your smile goals, ensure you are a candidate for dental implants, determine if this is your best option, and create a personalized treatment plan.
To have the implant post placed, you will see one of our preferred periodontists or oral surgeons. Our dental team will stay in close contact to make sure everyone clearly understands what needs to be done to meet your expectations. Dr. Silberman will be available to you throughout the entire treatment.
Design the Crown
Once your implant post has fused with the bone and healed, typically in four months, it will be time to design your crown restoration. Dr. Silberman will take measurements for your new tooth and send the specifications to his preferred lab, which will make your crown restoration.
Your Restored Smile
Placing your crown restoration is as simple as screwing in a light bulb. Before you know it, you will have a brand new tooth to restore your smile’s function and beauty. Your dental implant will look and feel just like your other teeth – only you and Dr. Silberman will know you have a dental implant.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT DENTAL IMPLANTS IN WALDORF?
Am I a candidate for dental implants?
Dental implants are one of the most popular solutions for replacing missing teeth in Waldorf, MD.
If you have one or more missing teeth, then you are likely a candidate for dental implants.
However, there are a few instances where you may not be a candidate for dental implants, those include:
- Age: Dental implants are most suitable for adults who have fully developed mouths. If you or your child have not reached this stage, then you may need to wait.
- Bone loss: If you do not have sufficient bone to support an implant, then Dr. Silberman and his team cannot safely and successfully place an implant post. Rest assured, there are treatments available to increase your bone density.
- Health: If you are not in good health, then the dental implant procedure may not be feasible.
To find out if you are a candidate for dental implants, schedule a consultation today with our dentist in Waldorf, MD.
Are dental implants safe?
At The Silberman Dental Group, we pride ourselves on putting YOU first and earning your trust. We look out for your best interest, and we only recommend safe and successful dental treatments. Dental implants are no exception.
The dental implants procedure is widely performed and has a very high success rate. However, there a few risk factors such as an infection or nerve damage. That is why it is imperative that you seek an experienced, educated, and professional doctor to perform the surgery.
Our Waldorf dentist enlists a team of periodontal and oral surgery professionals to ensure your dental implant procedure is safe and successful.
Do you have missing teeth? Find out if dental implants are your best restorative option. Schedule a consultation today with our dentist in Waldorf, MD.
How much do dental implants cost?
Generally speaking, dental implants cost more than other restorative options upfront. However, there are a few important factors you must consider:
- Dental implants are the longest lasting restorative option available today.
- With proper care, your dental implants could last a lifetime.
- Other restorative options will need to be replaced, costing you more money in the long run.
- Dental implants are the next best thing to natural teeth. They will look and feel just like it.
- Dental implants are permanent, giving you the security of a fixed tooth restoration.
To find out exactly how much a dental implant will cost you, schedule a consultation today.
Does getting a dental implant hurt?
If you are worried about pain with dental implants, then you will be happy to know: Our dental implant procedure creates minimal pain, which can be controlled with non-prescription medication.
This procedure is widely performed with a very high success rate. If you have any questions or would like to learn more, please give us a call today: 301-885-2505
Permanently replace your missing teeth with
DENTAL IMPLANTS IN WALDORF
Let’s talk about restoring your smile’s function and beauty.