We Reopened on June 1!
Please review the changes we're making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 301-885-2505.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. If you have a fever or other symptoms of illness, we’ll ask you to delay your appointment.
- You’re allowed to bring one caretaker, parent, or visitor if it is necessary for medical or personal reasons. Otherwise, we ask you don’t bring guests, or they wait for you in your car.
- Our office temperature is cooler than usual because of the additional PPE our team is wearing. We encourage you to bring a sweater, no matter how warm it is outside.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us to check-in. We’ll let you know when we’re ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you are seated in the dental chair. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- We’ll check your temperature upon arrival.
- Patient forms are available online to limit contact.
- We’re altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- We’ve expanded our hours to include Fridays from 8 am to 4 pm. Dr. Silberman and Dr. Barakh will alternate working every other Friday.
- We’ve added high-speed intraoral suction for aerosol evacuation in each treatment room. This removes any spray generated with a dry shield system.
- All staff will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office staff will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical staff will wear new personal protective equipment (PPE), including long gowns, specialized masks, and face shields.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Doorknobs, doors, countertops, and other fixed equipment will be cleaned with disinfectant at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Mail and packages will be delivered through the back and kept away from patient areas.
- You’ll notice we’ve rearranged our reception to abide by social distancing guidelines.
- We’ve removed magazines, children’s books, and any items that can harbor or transfer germs.
- Clear acrylic “sneeze guards” have been installed in the reception to protect you and our team.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front door and throughout the office for your use.
We’re Here for You
Thank you for being our patient. We look forward to seeing you again.
The team members at The Silberman Dental Group have established a culture of kindness, trust, and professionalism. We care deeply for all who come to our office, and we feel privileged to have both the professional experience and the latest technology to keep you safe during dental treatment.
Dr. Silberman and Dr. Barakh continue to stay abreast of the latest research and guidelines issued by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA to ensure the safest dental office space for you and your families.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions. You may call our office or feel free to email our dentists with any questions.
- Call us: 301-885-2505
- Email Dr. Silberman: Doc@SilbermanDentalGroup.com
- Email Dr. Barakh: DrB@SilbermanDentalGroup.com