DR. PAUL B. SILBERMAN
Your best choice for a family dentist in Waldorf, MD
Born in Washington, DC and raised in the Maryland suburbs, Dr. Paul B. Silberman is the owner of The Silberman Dental Group in Waldorf, MD. His practice is built on the philosophy of treating all patients like family, gaining their trust, and building life-long relationships.
Helping Waldorf Smile
Dr. Paul B. Silberman loves his career as a dentist in Waldorf, MD. It’s a pleasure for him to know he can take a patient who may be anxious about dentistry and help them become a patient who feels comfortable to see our team.
Building Trusting Relationships
It’s all about trust. The relationships he builds with his team and with his patients are a joy and are very important to him. He does this by listening and being genuinely concerned for all of his patients’ needs and concerns.
He understands every patient is different. He’ll do his best to present multiple dental service options to help you feel confident in the decisions you make. Our primary goal whenever possible is to retain your natural teeth.
A Waldorf dentist committed to enhancing your smile with high-quality, genuine dental care.
- Received Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry in 1977
- Ran a clinic for a year with Vermont Dental Care, a program dedicated to the dental treatment of children from low-income families
- In 1978, he moved back to Maryland and shortly afterward began practicing with Dr. Louis Carusillo
- Worked as an instructor in the Department of Oral Diagnosis at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- Opened his own practice in Clinton, MD (1981) and relocated to Waldorf, MD in 2004
- Avid cyclist and tennis player
- Active in both his faith and regional communities
- His wife of 43 years, Barbara, is the Office Administrator for the Silberman Dental Group
- They have two children, Joel and Lauren, about whom they love to share stories!
A WALDORF DENTIST WHO TRULY CARES
Dr. Paul B. Silberman is passionate about giving back to our community through charitable work and sponsorships.
- Maryland Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped Dr. Silberman participates in the MFDH’s Donated Dental Services program to provide life-changing dental care at no cost to low-income Maryland adults, disabled by chronic health conditions.
- Southern Maryland Mission of Mercy
- Children's National Race for Every Child
- Law Enforcement Torch Run® (LETR) for Special Olympics Dr. Silberman donates to the Law Enforcement Torch Run® (LETR) for Special Olympics to increase awareness and raise funds for the Special Olympics movement. Our support helps transform the lives of individuals with intellectual disabilities along with their families while building a stronger community.
- A Message of Hope Cancer Fund for Charles and St. Mary's County Serving families in Southern Maryland, Dr. Silberman donates to A Message of Hope Cancer Fund for Charles and St. Mary’s County that provides financial assistance to families who are facing the burdens associated with cancer.
- Waldorf Little League The Silberman Dental Group sponsors the local Little League International extension in Waldorf helping kids learn the value of sportsmanship, integrity, and teamwork.
- Mechanicsville Braves Dr. Silberman is proud to sponsor the Mechanicsville Braves, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving the youth of our community to instill the importance of responsibility, teamwork, sportsmanship, commitment, and safety.
- Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area Dr. Silberman volunteers to help refugee families in our community with needed dental care through the Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area.
HOW CAN DR. SILBERMAN HELP YOUR SMILE?
Do you need a crown but don’t have the time for multiple appointments? Dr. Silberman can craft your crown in just one appointment!Learn More
You can expect high-quality dental care, so you don’t have to get treatment redone.
If you’re experiencing an dental emergency, call us at 301-885-2505 and we’ll do our best to see you the same day or as soon as possible.
Unsure of a dental diagnosis? Feel free to come see Dr. Silberman for a second opinion. He’ll give his honest feedback - no strings attached.