DR. DANIEL BARAKH
Expect exceptionally gentle dental care from your Waldorf dentist!
DR. BARAKH'S STORY
Get to know your Waldorf dentist.
Dr. Daniel Barakh was born and raised in central Maryland. Growing up in a working-class family, he came from humble roots and always knew he wanted a career where he could challenge himself while helping others – but what?
After seeing the connection he could have with his patients and the transformation dentistry can have on someone’s smile and their entire well being, he knew he had found his path.
Dr. Barakh continues to stay up-to-date on the latest advances in his field, including CEREC same-day crowns, cosmetic smile designs, and surgical techniques. His completion of the highly competitive oral and maxillofacial surgery clerkship should give you confidence that all your dental needs will be taken care of at the highest level.
Leading up to becoming a doctor, Dr. Barakh made it a point to help his community (and still does to this day). He co-founded the Humanity First Chapter at the University of Maryland, College Park and has participated in five Missions of Mercy events to date.
Along with Dr. Silberman, Dr. Barakh wants to help you! He is passionate about upholding The Silberman Dental Group‘s high standards for dentistry, built on trust and relationships. That’s why he offers FREE second opinion consultations on any treatments you may have concerns or questions about.
With Dr. Barakh’s gentle care, you will look at dentistry in a new, positive light. Schedule a new patient exam or second opinion consultation today!
- Received Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- Co-founded the Humanity First Chapter at the University of Maryland, College Park
- Completed a pediatric dentistry clerkship, gaining experience and education specific to children’s dental needs and behavioral techniques
- Completed a special care & geriatrics rotation, gaining experience with medically compromised or special physical or mental needs patients
- Member of The American Dental Association
- Member of The Academy of General Dentistry
- Awarded highly competitive oral and maxillofacial surgery clerkship
- Helped organize the largest Mission of Mercy event at the Baltimore Convention Center, a program dedicated to providing dental care to those in need
- Passionate Ravens, Orioles, and Terps fan
- Hobbies include photography, fishing, golfing, and traveling
- Loves to cook and claims he has the perfect medium-rare steak method
- Proud uncle of two young boys
- Fun facts: He is fluent in Russian and was a competitive swimmer growing up – he even swam in the same pool as Michael Phelps for a couple of years
WHY YOU CAN TRUST OUR WALDORF DENTIST
Our Waldorf dental office does things a little differently. From our relaxed atmosphere to our attentive (and humorous) staff, we will help you be free from dental fears!Learn More
Dr. Barakh (and the entire team) are not here to judge how long you've skipped going to the dentist or the current condition of your smile. We simply want to work with you to help improve your overall health.View Services
There are no cutting corners in our office (unless you mean same-day dentistry). Dr. Barakh stays up-to-date on the latest in dentistry so you can trust we are offering you the best dental care available today.What Is Same-Day Dentistry?
Dr. Barakh puts YOUR oral health needs first, not our financial bottom line. We are happy to offer complimentary consultations and second opinions so you can feel safe and informed before making any decisions.Book a Consultation