General DentistryLIfestyle |1 min read
Five Reasons to Stop Putting Off Scheduling a Visit to the Dentist
1. Prevention matters. Cavities, gum disease, and oral cancer are painful and dangerous — but they’re avoidable with routine checkups.
2. No, seriously, prevention really matters! Small restorative procedures like a filling that are taken care of immediately are much less likely to turn into major work later.
3. Wow your family, friends and colleagues! Cosmetic dental procedures like crowns, bonding, implants and teeth whitening will enhance your smile!
4. Stop snoring. We can recommend treatments which have helped many patients with sleep apnea and snoring.
5. Dr. Silberman has new, corny jokes. He’ll make you laugh even if you’re a little nervous. Also, sometimes he sings.