The Silberman Dental Group is delighted to announce we have added a new dentist to our dental family!
Everyone, meet Dr. Daniel Barakh!
Dr. Barakh joins Dr. Paul Silberman to help offer YOU the best patient-first dental care around.
Help us give our new Waldorf dentist, Dr. Barakh a warm welcome and say “hi” the next time you are in the office.
Get to know Dr. Daniel Barakh
Dr. Daniel Barakh grew up in Owing Mills, MD and has been passionate about dentistry ever since he job shadowed a family friend.
Dr. Barakh loves helping people and always knew he wanted to do something in the science or health fields, but what?
His family friend, Dr. M, offered him the opportunity to experience what it was like to be a dentist first-hand, but more importantly:
Experience what it was like to change someone’s life through dentistry.
On Dr. Barakh’s first day of job shadowing, Dr. M took on a severe case without expectation for full payment. He got to watch Dr. M transform this patient’s smile over multiple treatments and bring life back into his smile and personality.
It was from that moment Dr. Barakh knew he wanted to become a dentist and change lives.
Here are some highlights from Dr. Barakh’s journey to dentistry:
- Received Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- Awarded highly competitive oral and maxillofacial surgery clerkship
- Completed a pediatric dentistry clerkship
- An active member of dental organizations like Open new tab to AGD website The Academy of General Dentistry and Open new tab to ADA websiteThe American Dental Association
- Co-founded the The website for Humanity First. Opens in a new window and takes you off this siteHumanity First Chapter at the University of Maryland, College Park
- Believes in giving back and has provided dental care through the Open new tab to Mission of Mercy websiteMission of Mercy
Your Waldorf Dentist Outside the office
Dr. Barakh is living the American dream!
His parents came to the United States from Ukraine less than 30 years ago to give him and his sister a better life. He can still recall the day he got into dental school. He spent the whole day calling his family to tell them that with their support, he was finally reaching his dreams.
Here are some fun facts about our new Waldorf dentist:
- Was a competitive swimmer growing up and swam in the same pool as Michael Phelps (he says to watch out for Chase Kalisz at the next Olympics)
- Passionate Ravens, Orioles, and Terps fan – as well as a recent Chelsea fan (Pulisic anyone?)
- Loves to cook and claims he has the perfect medium-rare steak method – you’ll have to ask him about it
- Travels as much as he can and recently got back from Vietnam
- Proud uncle of two young boys
Dr. Daniel Barakh’s commitment to you
Dr. Barakh and Dr. Silberman have a lot in common, including their sense of humor. So if you hear extra laughter in the office, don’t be alarmed.
But the best part of this new relationship is Dr. Barakh shares the same Learn about what sets us apart from other dentists near Waldorfhigh standards for dentistry as we do.
Together with Dr. Silberman, he will earn your TRUST and provide high-quality dental care focused around YOU!
You can trust our dentists in Waldorf, MD:
- Never judge. We want to help you. Tell us your story – what you want your smile to look like, what dental fears you have, etc. – and we will listen! Getting to know you better will help us make sure your care is built around your needs.
- Earn your trust. We act with integrity, putting your health before our financial bottom line. We will never recommend unnecessary treatments.
- Treat you with respect. We value your time, money, trust, and relationship. We treat our patients like family because, in time, they sure feel like it.
- Help you overcome dental fears. A bold statement, but yes. We know how to help you overcome dental fears and anxiety. Are you ready? Start a conversation today by contacting our smile team.
You’re going to love Dr. Daniel Barakh!
Our team is so excited to have Dr. Daniel Barakh join our dental family. Help us welcome him by saying “hi” the next time you are here.
Are you or someone you know looking for a new Waldorf, MD dentist?
The Silberman Dental Group is accepting new patients! See why people in Waldorf and the surrounding areas choose us as their preferred dentist.
Contact us to schedule a FREE consultation today!